Sunday, November 21, 2010

Girls Dresses

Love the fabric and the one shoulder design of this adorable dress I found on Prudent Baby.





Turn a boy's tee into a girls summer dress. Prudent Baby 




I can't wait for next summer, my daughter will be the prettiest little thing on the beach. Tutorial here, Sevi Designs.




Cute dress from Daddy's old shirts. Get all the info here, Sugar n Spice Creations.






So many adorable dresses out there. This one is reversible and seems easy enough for beginners. Find the how to here, Polka Dot Bug.

Just one more...I love this all white beachcomber dress from Ruffles and Stuff.




Okay, I lied! This beautiful dress from Ruffles and Stuff is the last one for now. It doesn't really stick with the summer dress theme, but I couldn't pass it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment